We have created this site to do our part to serve communities around the world. We do not like to see the fuel that gets wasted driving wood chip mulch all over a city when it can get recycled close by.
Unfortunately, in the litigious society that we live in, we are forced to write a super one-sided contract to protect ourselves. We hate that we have to do this, but our families well being comes first. (sorry).
Bottom line… USE AT YOUR OWN RISK because we are not responsible for what you choose to do or anything that results from you using this service.
- Site- AboutTrees.com and or freemulch.abouttrees.com it’s subsidiaries and parent company, hereinafter “Site”.
- Provider- Site’s affiliates providing mulch, wood chips, or firewood, wood, and any and all material, hereinafter “Provider”.
- Material- Any material that is delivered to include mulch, wood chips, or firewood, wood, and any and all material, collectively hereinafter “Material”.
- Load- the load of Material delivered.
- The Agreement- By submitting this request, I hereby indemnify and hold harmless Site and Providers, for any and all claims, physical or otherwise, arising from the submittal of my request to deliver Materials, including, but not limited to:
- Physical Property Damage- Damage including, but not limited to, driveways, sidewalks, underground utilities, landscapes, plants, shrubs, trees.
- Misplacement of Material- I understand that in some cases, Material can not be dumped in the requested location on my property. In this case, EVEN IF I HAVE NOTED OTHERWISE IN THE REQUEST, I will accept delivery of Material on any part of my property if my preferred dump location is unreachable, as determined in the sole discretion of Provider.
- MULTIPLE LOADS
- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MY REQUEST FOR MATERIAL IS AN OPEN REQUEST THAT WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL I PUT IT ON PAUSE.
- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PAUSING MY REQUEST FOR MATERIAL WILL BE MY RESPONSIBILITY. SITE MAY, AT IT’S DISCRETION, PAUSE MY REQUEST BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO DO SO.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT IN SOME INSTANCES, DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES OR OTHERWISE, PROVIDERS MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE PAUSE OF MY REQUEST AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER UNFORESEEN VARIABLE MAY RESULT IN MORE THAN LOAD BEING DELIVERED TO MY PROPERTY.
- Size of load- I understand that the size of Material per truckload delivered is variable depending on the size of truck that delivers it, and there may be less or more Material than I need. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME TRUCKS ARE BIG AND MAY DELIVER LOADS OF WOOD CHIP MULCH WEIGHING OVER 20,000 POUNDS.
- Material Consistency- I understand that best efforts are used to ensure that the load(s) of Material will be free of trash. However I also understand that this is not guaranteed. I understand and agree that there may be other foreign/unwanted debris in the load.
- Quality of Material- I understand and agree that the quality of Material is variable depending on the material chipped and type of chipper used.
- Poisonous/toxic Material- I understand and agree that the load may contain poisonous/toxic material including, but not limited to, plants such as poison oak and ivy, and I hereby hold harmless for any discomfort, illness, death, or malady resulting from the presence of any poisonous material in the load.
- I certify that I am the property owner of the address I am submitting for Material delivery.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- In the event a claim shall arise from myself or a third party, rustling from my request for Material, I agree to indemnify Site and Providers to include any and all legal expenses.
- This agreement shall be interpreted by the laws of the state of Georgia.
- I agree that any and all claims that may arise shall be settled by way of arbitration within the state of georgia.